Successful research requires effective and thorough preparation.
In the Third Edition of Developing Effective Research Proposals Keith Punch offers an indispensable guide to the issues involved in proposal development and in presenting a well-considered plan for the execution of research.
Dealing with both qualitative and quantitative approaches to empirical research across the social sciences, the Third Edition comprehensively covers the topics and concerns relevant to the subject and is organized around three central themes: What is a research proposal, who reads proposals and why? How can we go about developing a proposal? and What might a finished proposal look like?
- New chapter on ethics: an essential part of the research proposal
- Clear explanation of different between method and methodology
- New section on mixed methods: a common approach - New advice on how to write about methodology and strengthen this section of the research proposal
- More exercises and activities, now for each key chapter
- Fresh, modern, eye-catching new text design - much better for readability
|Author||Punch, Keith F|
|Publication Date||15 Apr 2016|