The Great ScrumMaster
is your complete guide to becoming an exceptionally effective ScrumMaster and using Scrum to dramatically improve team and organizational performance. Easy to digest and highly visual, you can read it in a weekend…and use it for an entire career.
Drawing on 15 years of pioneering experience implementing Agile and Scrum and helping others do so, Zuzana Šochová guides you step by step through all key facets of success as a ScrumMaster in any context. Šochová reviews the ScrumMaster’s responsibilities, introduces her powerful State of Mind model and #ScrumMasterWay approach, and teaches crucial metaskills that every ScrumMaster needs.
Learn how to build more effective teams, manage change in Agile environments, and take full advantage of the immensely powerful ScrumMaster toolbox. Throughout, Šochová illuminates each concept with practical, proven examples that show how to move from idea to successful execution.
- Understand the ScrumMaster’s key role in creating high-performance self-organising teams
- Master all components of the ScrumMaster State of Mind: teaching/mentoring, removing impediments, facilitation, and coaching
- Operate effectively as a ScrumMaster at all levels: team, relationships, and the entire system
- Sharpen key ScrumMaster cognitive strategies and core competencies
- Build great teams, and improve teams that are currently dysfunctional
- Drive deeper change in a safer environment with better support for those affected
- Make the most of Shu Ha Ri, System Rule, Root Cause Analysis, Impact Mapping, and other ScrumMaster tools