||Wolters Kluwer Health
Syed A. Hoda
|Related course codes
For three editions, Rosen's Breast Pathology has been widely recognized as the "gold standard" reference. Now in its Fourth Edition, this classic text continues its legacy of being the leading reference work on the pathology of the breast.
Precise pathological diagnosis of breast disease is the most critical factor in determining treatment and establishing prognosis. The Fourth Edition of Rosen's Breast Pathology provides the most comprehensive, updated information on diseases of the breast. Intended primarily for pathologists, the book will be an indispensible reference for all surgeons, oncologists, radiologists, radiation oncologists, as well as other physicians and medical personnel who require a thorough knowledge of breast pathology to provide optimal care for their patients.
Discussions of most disease entities include clinical and radiological presentation, epidemiology, gross pathology, microscopic pathology, treatment, and prognosis. Surgical and oncological aspects of the various diseases are addressed wherever appropriate. Numerous images, a large proportion of which are new, complement the encyclopedic descriptions of the surgical pathology and cytology of diseases of the breast.
• More than 1,900 full color images highlight key diagnostic features, including hundreds of new illustrations.
• Thoroughly updated and revised chapters from renowned experts in the field, drawn from four leading medical centers in the United States, all edited by Dr. Paul P. Rosen.
• Emphasis on histopathological features of breast diseases.
• The latest advances in immunohistochemical, pathobiological and molecular aspects of benign and malignant breast diseases.
• Recommendations for appropriate management of specific breast diseases.
• New chapter on molecular aspects of breast diseases.
• The role of pathology in the multidisciplinary management of breast diseases is stressed.
• A companion website with searchable full text and an image bank.