Written by experts from New York's Hospital for Special Surgery, this new resource gives you the tools you need to provide comprehensive surgical care to the increasing number of children and adolescents with knee injuries. Hundreds of step-by-step illustrations guide you through each procedure and clearly depict the surgical techniques you're most likely to perform. Highly detailed and easy to use, this reference provides authoritative, vibrantly illustrated guidance on how best to manage your younger patients throughout their years of growth.
Pediatric and Adolescent Knee Surgery offers:
• Comprehensive coverage of the increasing numbers of pediatric and adolescent knee injuries commonly seen by orthopaedic surgeons.
• Step-by-step guidance on various methods of treating ACL injuries, patellofemoral instability, osteochondritis dessicans, discoid meniscus, epiphyseal injury and adolescent fractures, and growth plate surgery.
• More than 330 full-color illustrations that clearly depict the details of each procedure
• A concise and relevant review of anatomy, imaging, and epidemiology.
• Authoritative coverage of the specific issues in children and adults that require a different approach from adult patients
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
• Complete content with enhanced navigation
• Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
• Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
• Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
• Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
• Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use