This product includes a copy of Pearson Mathematical Methods Queensland 11 Student Book with access to the eBook
- It is created for the new senior maths QCAA syllabus to save you time and help you teach with confidence.
- Every question and worked example is graded according to QCE levels of difficulty, simple familiar, complex familiar, and complex unfamiliar
- Sample exams, question banks, technology activities, and fully worked solutions
- Digital activities to engage and support conceptual understanding
- Instructions for smart use of technology
- A focus on common errors for increased awareness
- Curriculum grids and aligned teaching programs in the teacher resource.
Reader+ is the home of your eBooks. It gives you more options, more flexibility and more control when it comes to the classroom materials you use. It comes with features like in-text note taking, bookmarking, highlighting, interactive videos, audio tools, presentation tools and more.
It's all about giving teachers and learners more options and more opportunities to make progress in the classroom, and beyond. Click here to learn more.
Duration of access
The digital code will give 27 months access to the eBook from the date of activation.
How do I activate my eBook?
When you purchase your eBook, it will come with an access code. This code will be emailed to you. If you purchase a printed book with eBook, it will come with its eBook access code inside the cover.
To activate your code, you'll need to log in to pearsonplaces.com.au. If you don't have an account you will need to create one at pearsonplaces.com.au. Once you have logged into pearsonplaces.com.au click on the 'Add product' button in your bookshelf. Type in your 12 digit access code and click 'Verify product now.
For further help, download the 'How to activate my eBook' guide.