A Teaching File
With 100 illustrated cases in print and an eBook containing the 100 print cases plus another200 cases, this volume in the Teaching File Series gives you ready access to actual cases culled from the teaching files of major medical centers. Neuroradiology: A Teaching File covers a wide variety of CNS diseases that are presented as unknowns with coverage of both brain and head and neck cases. Each case features two to four images and follows the Teaching File template: clinical history, findings, differential diagnosis, diagnosis, discussion, questions, key issues for the report, what the clinician needs to know, and answers. It's the next-best thing to a personal consultation with teaching hospital experts!
• Clear, concise discussions mimic those performed on a daily basis between residents and faculty members.
• Cases are now randomized, to better prepare you for challenges faced in an everyday clinical setting.
• Both brain and head and neck cases are highlighted by color perfusion, PET, and functional/MR spectroscopy images.
• Common neuroimaging cases are featured, including both normal anatomy and the use of advanced imaging in differential diagnosis.
• Collaboration with clinical services and pathology provides an interdisciplinary perspective whenever possible.
• Dozens of cases feature full-color images.
• New softcover format for the entire series.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
• 300 cases, including 200 eBook only cases
• Complete content with enhanced navigation.
• Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web.
• Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation.
• Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text.
• Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues.
• Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.