If you own or are considering a Windows 10 tablet, My Windows® 10 Tablet s your must-have companion. This friendly, quick, full-colour, 100% practical tutorial walks you through every task you'll want to perform with your new tablet, no matter what brand or model you choose.
My Windows 10 Tablet is an easy, full-colour tutorial on the latest operating system from Microsoft, which covers the following topics:
- Taking advantage of Windows 10's best new features for tablets
- Getting productive fast, and taking control of the new Windows 10 interface and Start menu
- Securely connecting your Windows 10 tablet and using it safely in mobile environments
- Browsing the Web more quickly and reliably with the new Edge browser
- Connecting your tablet to your phone, other PCs, and other devices
- Making the most of the Cortana personal digital assistant
- Working with Windows 10–compatible Microsoft Office apps
- Using Continuum to work seamlessly on both tablets and other Windows devices
- Updating, maintaining, and troubleshooting your tablet
- Saving time and using your tablet to enhance your daily life
Every task is presented step-by-step, using carefully annotated, colourful screenshots, all numbered so there's no chance of getting lost or confused. Everything's clearly organized in modular, self-contained chapters designed to help you get started quickly. Throughout, the book is packed with helpful tips, lists, and quick solutions to the problems you're most likely to encounter.