||Wolters Kluwer Health
Wendy C. Hsu
|Related course codes
Master the content you need to know for the Core Exam module for gastrointestinal imaging! This unique, image-rich resource is an excellent tool for self-assessment and exam prep, whether you're studying for the Core Exam or MOC. More than 300 questions, answers, and explanations accompany hundreds of high-quality images, in a format that mimics the Core Exam. Gastrointestinal Imaging: A Core Review tests your knowledge of every aspect of this challenging and rewarding subspecialty, covering the wide variety of organs, the diversity of diseases and treatments, and the full spectrum of available imaging modalities.
• Hundreds of high-quality images reflect what you can expect to see on the image-rich Coreexam.
• Multiple-choice questions and extended matching questions have corresponding answers with explanations of not only why one answer is correct, but also why other options are incorrect.
• Questions are divided according to the Core Exam Study Guide, so you can work on particular topics as needed.
• Answers include brief discussions of differential diagnosis and high-yield tables for additional quick review.
• References are provided for every question, helping you further your knowledge when you want to delve more deeply into a particular topic.
• An ideal reference and review tool for residents, fellows, practicing radiologists, and those preparing for Maintenance of Certification.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
• Complete content with enhanced navigation
• Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
• Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
• Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
• Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
• Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use