Theory and Laboratory Experiments
This lab manual covers both principles and laboratory applications of food process engineering.
* Complete step-by-step procedures for laboratory experiment
* Thorough description of necessary equipment, including proper operating procedures
* Work-out examples provided for important calculations (e.g., Poisson ratio, flex modulus, lethal rate, etc.)
* Several computer simulation tests provided and information on use of computer spreadsheets is also provided
* Each experiment is preceded by questions and objectives; each experiment followed by data analysis and interpretation for a complete treatment