Ramp up your knowledge of the clinical trials and evidence that laid the groundwork for current emergency practice with Emergency Medicine Evidence: The Practice-Changing Studies. Brief, easy-to-read, and accessible, this time-saving quick-reference allows you to quickly familiarize yourself with the 100 most practice-changing clinical trials in emergency medicine.
• Master key information through one-page synopses of the 100 most-practicing changes clinical trials in emergency medicine.
• Explore landmark clinical trials in all areas of emergency medicine, including abdominal, airway, allergy, cardiology, endocrine, infectious disease, neurology, operations, orthopedics, pain, PE/DVT, psychiatry, pulmonary, toxicology, trauma, and ultrasound.
• Access crucial information you need to enter the world of evidence-based emergency medicine.
• Key findings in practical tips and commentary to improve your study
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
• Complete content with enhanced navigation
• A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the
• Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy
• Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the
• Ability to take and share notes with friends and
• Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future