Ace the EM-CAQ and advance your PA career!
Written entirely by physician assistants, for physician assistants, Emergency Medicine CAQ Review for Physician Assistants is your go-to study guide for the Physician Assistants EM-CAQ exam. Now this first-of-its kind review offers you a convenient resource to help you need to demonstrate your proficiency and expertise in emergency medicine!
• Consult just one reliable source for a complete review of what you need to know for the exam.
• Prepare with confidence! This study guide was written using the NCCPA emergency medicine content blueprint.
• Get focused, well-organized, and up-to-date guidance from EM-PAs who have passed the exam.
• Maximize your study time with 250 multiple-choice questions that mimic the exam, including rationales for correct and incorrect answers.
• Cover every area of your field in one easy-access guide: abdominal and GI; cardiovascular; dermatologic; endocrine, metabolic, and nutritional disorders; environmental; head, ear, eye, nose, and throat disorders; hematologic; immune system; musculoskeletal; nervous system; obstetrics and gynecology; psychobehavioral disorders; pulmonary; renal and urogenital; systemic infectious disorders; toxicology disorders; traumatic disorders; procedures and skills; and other topics.
"The book is a treasure trove of clinical information, carefully formulated with a question-based format designed to optimally prepare [physician assistants] for their emergency medicine examinations." - Ron M. Walls, MD, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Brigham and Women's Health Care, Neskey Family Professor of Emergency Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
• Complete content with enhanced navigation
• Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
• Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
• Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
• Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
• Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use