A 10-Step Investment and Gearing Guide for Generation X
The key to wealth is... a four-letter word.
Debt, growth assets and time are the perfect ingredients
for Generation X to create real wealth.
If you were born in the '60s or '70s, remember Billy Ray
Cyrus, BMX Bandits, Sony Walkmans, the fall of the Berlin
Wall, ?Who Shot JR?', the dot-eating Pac-Man --
and you're wondering how any of that could improve your
financial position -- then this book is wa-a-ay overdue.
Debt Man Walking will have you marching to a different
financial beat, because Gen X's money needs are distinctive.
Inside this book you'll discover:
- how to maximise your opportunities using investment debt
- that there are actually three types of debt: dumb, okay and
- that your ?relative' youth + diversification =
- how you can double your super nest egg in 15 minutes
- why life as a Gen Xer is an excellent adventure ... dude.