Zero in on the most important cardiothoracic imaging knowledge with Chest Radiology: The Essentials! Ideal as a quick refresher for experienced radiologists as well as an efficient learning tool for residents, this best-selling radiology reference puts indispensible information at your fingertips in a compact and practical, high-yield format.
• Master nuances of imaging interpretation through a pattern-recognition approach that features extensive chest radiograph/CT correlations.
• Get up to date on the most current lung cancer staging classification, evidence-based guidelines for evaluating suspected pulmonary embolism (including those for pregnant patients), recently adopted lung cancer screening recommendations with low-dose CT of the chest, Fleischner Society guidelines for the follow-up of subsolid nodules, and new management guidelines for peri-fissural nodules.
• Successfully absorb key concepts through behaviorally based learning objectives that follow the most current curriculum from the Society of Thoracic Radiology's Education Committee – as well as abundant mnemonics and superb imaging examples.
• Test your knowledge and prepare for exams with image-rich, case-based multiple-choice questions at the end of each chapter, a self-assessment examination at the end of the text, and additional self-assessment material online.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
• Complete content with enhanced navigation
• A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
• Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
• Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
• Tabbing tool to flag important content for future reference
• Additional self-assessment questions and answers to facilitate exam preparation