Pathophysiology and Management of the Newborn
Manage newborns effectively through an accurate understanding of their pathophysiology with Avery's Neonatology! Originally authored by Dr. Gordon B. Avery, a founding father of the specialty, this respected neonatology reference is internationally acknowledged as the defining source on the pathophysiology and management of both preterm and full-term neonates.
• Make the most informed, appropriate clinical decisions with guidance and insights from hundreds of world authorities.
• Access the latest advances via comprehensive updates from 52 new authors as well as four completely new chapters.
• Apply evidence-based practices through current links to multi-institutional trials, which will be updated regularly by the authors.
• Find the answers you need more easily thanks to a new color format.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
• Complete content with enhanced navigation
• A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
• Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
• Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
• Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
• Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use